†† I'M ËVÉRŸ†HING ŸOUºVÉ ËVÉR WÀN†ÉD ††
;">†† ÇOMÆ OU† • ÇOMË OU† WHËRÉ ËVÉR ŸOU ÀRÉ ††
;">†† GHOST AND GHOULS STORIES, PICTURES AND VIDEOS ††







SCARIEST PARANORMAL COLLECTION
OF STORIES, PICTURES, VIDEOS
AND MORE OVER THE WEB !!!

CATEGORIES

creepy (44) PARANORMAL (38) ghost (32) horror (32) apparition (31) scariest (28) lestat (21) GHOST HUNTERS (20) ghost stories (20) ghost video (18) GHOSTHUNTED.BLOGSPOT (17) warning (16) dead (15) demons (15) devil (14) ghost girl (13) gothic (12) scary (12) vampire (11) GHOST FOOTAGE (10) picture (10) Corner Of The Eye (9) Collection of ghost pictures (8) Ghosts (8) stories (8) ghost crossing (6) ghost hunted (6) horror in japan (6) LOST SPIRIT (5) TOP SCARIEST VIDEO (5) ghoul (5) scariest places (5) GHOST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (4) Philippines True Ghost Stories (4) Saw Dark Figure (4) Something Weird At Home (4) rare (4) scarriest (4) Demons Compilation (3) GHOST HUNTING TIPS (3) Ghost Hunting Actual Investigation Video (3) HOLLOWEEN (3) Haunted Vacation Room (3) Having Third Eye (3) brymira (3) halloween (3) hunted university (3) GHOST IN THE TELEVISION (2) Ghost Research (2) Haunted Places In Philippines (2) JOKES (2) Kumakatok (2) Malaysia (2) Manananggal (2) Pugot (2) Spirits (2) Spooky Corridor (2) Supernatural (2) TRICK OR TREAT (2) VIDEO OF GHOST FOOTAGE (2) hunted school (2) movie (2) queen of the damned (2) vampire story (2) video (2) (TAPS) (1) Alien (1) Angel (1) Angel picture (1) Aswang (1) CEMETERY (1) Dad Passed Away (1) Dancing Ghost (1) Death Mask Pictures (1) Flight Fright (1) GHOST COMMERCIALSCREAMER (1) Ghost car (1) Girl ghost car accident (1) Hospital Duties (1) INCUBUS (1) My Grandfather’s Funeral (1) Nuno (1) Oxford Paranormal Society (1) Penanggalan (1) SCARIEST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (1) SLEEP PARALYSIS;THE HORROR OF BEING SLEEPY ; (1) SUCCUBUS (1) Sarimanok (1) Sembawang Airbase Incident (1) Sigbin (1) THE GHOST IN A FRIDGE: (1) THE MYTHS (1) The Nephew (1) Tikbalang (1) Tiyanak (1) alien baby (1) count dracula (1) credo (1) desease (1) documentation (1) english version (1) entertainment (1) ghost shadow (1) headless ghost video (1) hotel626 (1) hunted hospital (1) japanese ghost (1) online game (1) philippines (1) rpg (1) sigaw (1) the echo (1) theatre (1) trailer (1) true chucky doll (1) ufo (1)

21.8.08

~CREEPY STORY & PICS~ SCARIEST STORIES COLLECTION

Haunted Vacation Room

I came back from KL yesterday.This story is about the hotel me and my friends staying during my 5 days vacations.


I book this hotel earlier by online. I thought it would be a pleasant stay,as this hotel is very popular.Even foreigners enjoy staying at this hotel.It’s really a cheap-online hotel.You could book this hotel at very cheap rates.(I can’t tell you which hotel,as i afraid it might spoil the image).

We arrived this hotel on Saturday evening,around 6pm.The location is very strategic.The train just few walks away,nice restaurants around,and lots of convinient store.The hotel patrons all are friendly,service are nice,everything very nice and comfortable,until the night comes,it turns to nightmares,really nightmares ok?

We went out to Petaling Street for a little shopping and dinner,and got back hotel by 11pm.We were looking forward to shop in 1 Utama the next day.I dozed off straightly after bath.I switched on the dimmed orange light for my sweet night.

Bad nightmares started,which the nightmare is exactly showing the room i slept.First,i dream a woman wearing white passing from the window out the door of my room.In the dream,it didn’t disturb me.It was just passing.I woke up,and see around my room.Nothing. I slept back,and the 2nd nightmares came.This time is a child.He is standing beside my bed,and looking at me.He seems harmless. I wake up again.Look around,nothing.Feel a bit scary already from the two nightmares.I look at the time,it’s just 3am,and i sleep back.

This time,i dream again.In the dream,i was sleeping when Something broke my window glass and i heard scream of a woman.Then i run outside and the security was patrolling.I quickly asked him what happen.He told me he didn’t hear any scream,and told me this floor is haunted before.Something happened before..Then i woke up.This time really frighten me up.I open the light.And pray to god.After praying,i slept until morning.No more nightmares.

My friend slept next room to me.I told her what happened.She is a buddhist,and help me to burn an amulet over my room.The 2nd and 3rd night i slept nicely.No more nightmares.

On the 4th day,we are very tired shopping in Bukit Bintang.Then we decided to ride a taxi.The taxi driver were kind.He show us some spots and tell us the famous things there. Suddenly,he asked me how was the hotel i’m staying.So i told him,it was nice and peoples there were friendly.
The taxi driver told me little history of my hotel.The hotel i staying was managed by new management.The previous management close down after some incident.He said that,peoples staying in the hotel heard screaming of women at night.Business start to go down after news spread out to tourism companies and the locals.This news spread by employee’s in the previous hotel.

Soon,the management stop the business and it’s been officially closed for few months.It was then,the hotel been taken by this management doing budget hotel.The sounds of women screaming couldn't been heard anymore after this management doing the hotel business.Maybe some ritual had done perhaps?Many tourists staying in the hotels soon,and nowadays,it became quite popular.Mostly is fully booked.

We reach our hotel and i thanks the taxi driver for the news.At night,i couldn’t slept,maybe too scared as the news i get is quite similar to the dream i have before.Soon,i dozed off and no nightmares.We leave the next day.And,i told myself no more staying in that hotel.
Coincidence?Or really there are things there,but it appears in my dream?


Unclean Places

People says that hospitals are the most “unclean” places in the world. I can’t disagree with that especially when I personally experience something weird.

After my O ‘levels I was granted entry to a course in a polytechnic.
I decided to take up a job during the 6 months period before I went to polytechnic. A job agency helped me to find a job in New Chxxxx Hospital (now known as Chxxxx General Hospital) material management department. I was to send all kinds of equipments to wards and OTs and offices, be it medical supply or office stationery.

The Lift

At that time Chxxxx hospital was not officially open yet, only its ER and other ICU are in operations. One day, I made my round up to the SICU and pass supplies to the ward. I press for the lift and when it came, I pushed my trolley into it and entered it pressed the B2 button for my department. The door closed and suddenly it opened. Thinking that maybe there was someone outside, I peeped out but there was no one there. I pressed the Close button again…..and the same thing happens again!!!! This happened for four times… and this hair rising feeling got to me and I exited the lift. The door closed and it went down!! Geez, I though… maybe something is wrong with the lift sensors… I waited for another lift that did finally came AND bring me down to B2………but a shock is awaiting me…..

When the door opens at B2 and I push my trolley out of the lift, the lift on the left, which was the left that refused to take me, opens at the same time. What came out of it was totally shocked me. Out came two attendants with a metal coffin (those that hospital use to transfer the dead to the morgue….. did I told u that the morgue was in B2 as while?) and the family of the dead. The family was weeping and crying….. this really chills me to the bone. For the rest of the day I felt sick and morbid.

Was something in the lift awaiting the arrival of the dead? That’s why it did not allow me to go down together? .

The Ward

After a month of two, my supervisor decided to send my group of friends and I to Old Toa Paxxx hospital ( Already closed ) at that time to retrieve what ever can be salvage from the old buildings there. The only two humans that were there are 2 security guards… a father and son.
The first day we went there, I had this feeling… that the hospital was covered in a dark aura. The only lift there smells of disinfectant and death…. and it get stuck always in the middle of two storeys. Imagine the door opening and you are half way under ground and from the first floor…… most of the electricity was out or cut off too. The place .. I guess like all abandon buildings looks spooky.

One day, I and another guy was assigned to count the total number of metal bed frames left in the hospital. We decided to count from the main building first, from the top level down. It was around 5pm when we reach the second storey. We open the ward door with our keys and walked in. It was a class C ward…. comprise mainly of different rooms by partitions with no doors in front of the partitions with a long corridor linking every room. We simply looked in and count the number of beds. I was doing the counting and my friend was doing the recording. ” Seven beds”, “Ok…” ” 10 beds…” ,” Ok..” then I came to the second last room I peeked in and i just continued to the last ward…..”8 Beds” ” Ok….. but oie….. the second last one you never count le…. how many beds huh?”

Then It struck me by I never count the beds in that ward. I saw a room… fully furnished. There were mattresses and pillows on each bed with cases and all. Looks like a perfect ward in a hospital. And on the first bed right near the door, was this old man, dressed in hospital grown and sitting on the side of the bed and looking directly at me……….” 8 beds la F**k! Go liao la!! ” I pulled my friend along and walked fast out of the ward, not daring to look to my left as I pass the particular room. My friend thought I was lazy and whacked me on my back when I was out of the ward. I told him exactly what happened. He scolded me even more. He later told me that when a person were to see any “unclean” things.. lets not suppose to tell others or his bad luck will pass on to others…… To this day it still sends chills down my spine just to think about it…….



Saw Dark Figure:

Just to share 1 of the many sightings from my own experience. This happen abt 6yrs ago. It
happened at abt 12am I was walking down the stairs I stay 8th floor lift on the 10 so got to walk down. While walking down the stairs I felt someone following me, so I stop a few time on that few flight of stairs, so did my “stalker”. My neighbour a single lady met a stalker a few days ago also.

I felt uneasy but at that time but I had my disc man on blasting loudly and felt a bit comforted. So I ignored the feeling and continue to go down, then I heard sound of people clapping behind that was when my hair stand!!!!! Cos there is no way I can hear anything with that kind of volume.

By then I was left with a few steps to go so I just jump off the steps and ran all the way home cos my unit was towards the end of the corridor.

Upon reaching my door I still felt the presence following me but not so near. I was shaking and could not open the door so I banged on the door hard and my mum opened and ask what happen, i just mumble something and rush in to the safe grounds of my home and while I was walking towards my room, my mum was also walking back to her room which was facing my room window I told her what happen exactly.

The creepy thing is that just when I finish my sentence, my mum said she just saw a dark figure dashing out of my room window from the corner of her eye.. I’m still staying in the same house but thank god nothing much has happen ever since.
~†††~
~†††~
~†††~
~†††~
~†††~ GOT ANY CREEPY STORIES TO TELL?~†††~
~†††~ PLEASE SEND IT TO ~†††~
~†††~ " brian_mira@hotmail.com " ~†††~
~†††~ AND I WILL POST YOUR OWN ~†††~
~†††~ SCARIEST GHOST STORIES ~†††~

No comments:


READ AND WHISPER REPEATEDLY:

" ANKALOHP ENKARA
SUMALESHIWA MARATEWO
KUNDILASEV FROTUNATA
GANTULUM, GANTULUM "


AND SHE'LL BE WITH YOU...

FOREVER!!!


" DRINK FROM ME AND YOU'LL LIVE... FOREVER "
~ LESTAT



IF YOU WILL BECOME A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?




HAVE ANY STORIES TO SHARE? HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE TO TELL? NEED HELP? WRITE IT TO :
Brian_mira@hotmail.com
AND THE LUCKY SCARIEST STORY WILL BE UNTOLD!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~