†† I'M ËVÉRŸ†HING ŸOUºVÉ ËVÉR WÀN†ÉD ††
;">†† ÇOMÆ OU† • ÇOMË OU† WHËRÉ ËVÉR ŸOU ÀRÉ ††
;">†† GHOST AND GHOULS STORIES, PICTURES AND VIDEOS ††







SCARIEST PARANORMAL COLLECTION
OF STORIES, PICTURES, VIDEOS
AND MORE OVER THE WEB !!!

CATEGORIES

creepy (44) PARANORMAL (38) ghost (32) horror (32) apparition (31) scariest (28) lestat (21) GHOST HUNTERS (20) ghost stories (20) ghost video (18) GHOSTHUNTED.BLOGSPOT (17) warning (16) dead (15) demons (15) devil (14) ghost girl (13) gothic (12) scary (12) vampire (11) GHOST FOOTAGE (10) picture (10) Corner Of The Eye (9) Collection of ghost pictures (8) Ghosts (8) stories (8) ghost crossing (6) ghost hunted (6) horror in japan (6) LOST SPIRIT (5) TOP SCARIEST VIDEO (5) ghoul (5) scariest places (5) GHOST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (4) Philippines True Ghost Stories (4) Saw Dark Figure (4) Something Weird At Home (4) rare (4) scarriest (4) Demons Compilation (3) GHOST HUNTING TIPS (3) Ghost Hunting Actual Investigation Video (3) HOLLOWEEN (3) Haunted Vacation Room (3) Having Third Eye (3) brymira (3) halloween (3) hunted university (3) GHOST IN THE TELEVISION (2) Ghost Research (2) Haunted Places In Philippines (2) JOKES (2) Kumakatok (2) Malaysia (2) Manananggal (2) Pugot (2) Spirits (2) Spooky Corridor (2) Supernatural (2) TRICK OR TREAT (2) VIDEO OF GHOST FOOTAGE (2) hunted school (2) movie (2) queen of the damned (2) vampire story (2) video (2) (TAPS) (1) Alien (1) Angel (1) Angel picture (1) Aswang (1) CEMETERY (1) Dad Passed Away (1) Dancing Ghost (1) Death Mask Pictures (1) Flight Fright (1) GHOST COMMERCIALSCREAMER (1) Ghost car (1) Girl ghost car accident (1) Hospital Duties (1) INCUBUS (1) My Grandfather’s Funeral (1) Nuno (1) Oxford Paranormal Society (1) Penanggalan (1) SCARIEST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (1) SLEEP PARALYSIS;THE HORROR OF BEING SLEEPY ; (1) SUCCUBUS (1) Sarimanok (1) Sembawang Airbase Incident (1) Sigbin (1) THE GHOST IN A FRIDGE: (1) THE MYTHS (1) The Nephew (1) Tikbalang (1) Tiyanak (1) alien baby (1) count dracula (1) credo (1) desease (1) documentation (1) english version (1) entertainment (1) ghost shadow (1) headless ghost video (1) hotel626 (1) hunted hospital (1) japanese ghost (1) online game (1) philippines (1) rpg (1) sigaw (1) the echo (1) theatre (1) trailer (1) true chucky doll (1) ufo (1)

11.10.09

CREEPIEST VIDEO: Ghost in Jail of Bodmin, Cornwall

One of our real ghost encounters videos was captured in Bodmin, Cornwall.


Bodmin Jail is located on Berrycoombe Road in Bodmin and was opened as a county prison in 1776. It is a favorite of paranormal investigators due to its history and the grisly excutions that occurred there, the last of which was held in 1902. It is of historical significance and is currently undertaking restoration.
One of our visitors, John H. from Plymouth, Devon, submitted his ghost video to us. When we requested more info about his submission, this is what he said:
"I was told to write more about my story...well we ended up in Bodmin Jail as a day out. Me, my sister and my friend enjoy visiting old places. We've also been to Berry Pomroy Castle and the Jamaica Inn and also have an interest in the paranormal.
"So as always, I took my camera as I do on trips and we show up at Bodmin Jail and check head around to the actual prison block. Half of it says 'No Access' so we didn't go in there (until our next trip). In the full film version, I am shown filming each cell individually, and I also pass the camera over to my friend to do some filming. Once I get the camera back, I head into a cell on my own, which is a dark one. So I was a little bit creeped out.
"This is where the footage that you see begins, I believe. Some crows or ravens start queeking which I admit makes me jump, so I move out of the cell, and head over to my sister and my mate. Just as we are walking out, not even looking in the screen of the camera, I point it through a cell window, and just walk out of the prison door, I didn't even see (what looks like) the ghost until I watched the footage through a good two or three times.
"It was quite a shock as my whole family agrees it looks like a vicar [priest], and as it was a jail where many people were executed by hanging, a priest would have been present to perform the last rights.
"Anyway thanks for your interest in my story, hope to hear from you."
John HPlymouth, DevonUK
Well John, we love your story and think it is quite spooky, so here's your video for the world to see!
Hey everyone! Watch John's video for a look at one of our real ghost encounters videos and see if you, too, can see the priest in the cell.





"Hi, I am John's older sister. I'm 23 and our family has a long history of paranormal encounters. I have been told by a psychic that I'm psychically sensitive and as a result have had many encounters.
"For example, I was sitting in a friend's house when I heard and felt someone run behind my chair. I shot up from the chair and everyone in the room (3 others) laughed...screaming 'What the hell was that?!!'
"They continued to laugh before telling me it was the lady of the house...but my friend lived alone??!! 'No, she was here before me,' he stated. 'She's a 300 year-old spirit that likes to haunt her house and she's playing up because there's another female in the house!!'
"Since then there's been banging, knocking, moving,shadows and she even walked through the toilet while my friend was in there! I will keep you updated on happenings." --Hannah, Plymouth, Devon
"I am convinced that you caught the image of a real ghost there. How brave you and your sister and mate were. I myself hold interest in ghost hunting. I believe what you have found could be credible. Very good catch."
Jennifer CSpokane, WAUSA
"I just watched that video you guys recorded at Bodmin. That video was really spooky. I've never seen a ghost video with that much detail. That's one of the best videos I've seen on the web yet. Thanks."Jay SNew Orleans, LouisianaUSA

WANNA READ MORE OF THIS? CLICK HERE:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great blog! I've seen some of the vids and pics here - and you're

right some of them are fakes but some are down right true!

I have my share of ghost stories too - I guess I have been told too

many times that I am sensitive to what is paranormal (don't want to

believe in 3rd eye I think it's because too many people are using it a

lot just to brag or something hehe) - I just know that I have this gift

(or curse? lol) of sometimes seeing, hearing and feeling non-human

entities.

Anyways, one of the stories that I would like to share is about my

experiences inside the premises of a theater group's office inside Rizal

park, Manila. I was a resident actor of that theater group which held

office inside the park - I believe a few people there also think that

we're not alone there meaning there are ghosts or entities sharing the

same space that we occupy for rehearsals.

First time that I was made aware of this was during our initial

performance. My co-actors and I were getting ready for the first scene

and we're singing the national anthem. It is a normal thing for me to

look for this actress friend of mine before the show starts - it was like

a routine check for me I guess.We had the same costume (we played

the before and after depiction of a character) - so to see that she's

ready as I am I would normally glance at her or check at least that

there were two of us wearing the same thing before it's our turn on

the stage. By the end of the song, I thought of looking if she was

there when I felt a cold breeze inside my costume.I took a look to my

left, and saw someone wearing the same costume that I had. I didn't

look at her face, since all the lights were out - I just whispered to her

"Break a leg, sister!". It was weird that she did not say a thing.

When I looked a few feet away from where I was standing, I saw

"that" friend of mine, hurrying towards me. She told me she was

looking for me at the other wing of the stage.

I was in shock. I immediately looked at that person to my left whom I

said break a leg to a few seconds before that, and it was gone.

Anonymous said...

continued...
I didn't ask questions nor did i tell anyone about that encounter since

I didn't want them to think that I was just making the story up (or

that I was a loony!) . I even thought it was just my imagination

(hah!). But a few weeks after that I had another encounter with that

thing.

We have two dressing rooms inside. They would only open those

rooms during shows so most of the time they were locked. One noon,

I was rehearsing with the rest of the guys when I felt the need to pee.

We had a separate CR outside the rehearsal area so I first went there,
only to find out that both cubicles were occupied and I really need to
go. I approached the custodian's wife and asked her whereelse can I
go and she told me I can use the one inside the men's dressing room,
and so I thanked her and went ahead inside. when I was about to
approach the first cubicle, I just heard the faucet turned and water
came out from inside! I was so freaked I forgot that I needed to pee that time.

Anonymous said...

continued

There have been 2-3 encounters for me after that - the most freaky

one was during a show I had to pee again and since there were a few

people inside, I wasn't scared to use that cubicle. but as I sat to take a

leak, I was just enveloped with too much sorrow, I was crying

without reason at all.I just felt that the ghost was trying to

communicate with me and it was female. A woman in her mid-30's I

don't know why I thought of that, but I can feel that she's crying for

help - for her son or her husband. When I went out of the cubicle,I

stopped crying, the depressed feeling was gone. I made sure that I

was in a poised state before coming out that bathroom, coz didn't

want to make a scene.

A few weeks after that I had a chat with the custodian and his wife

they were talking about ghosts - inside the building! It looks like just

like me, a lot of people had their share of feeling and even seeing

that thing. I was made aware that the one who immitated my friend

and the one inside the cr were two different beings. I didn't tell them

about it but based on other people who saw them, one who is a

doppelganger, the other one is a woman in her 30's...


READ AND WHISPER REPEATEDLY:

" ANKALOHP ENKARA
SUMALESHIWA MARATEWO
KUNDILASEV FROTUNATA
GANTULUM, GANTULUM "


AND SHE'LL BE WITH YOU...

FOREVER!!!


" DRINK FROM ME AND YOU'LL LIVE... FOREVER "
~ LESTAT



IF YOU WILL BECOME A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?




HAVE ANY STORIES TO SHARE? HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE TO TELL? NEED HELP? WRITE IT TO :
Brian_mira@hotmail.com
AND THE LUCKY SCARIEST STORY WILL BE UNTOLD!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~