†† I'M ËVÉRŸ†HING ŸOUºVÉ ËVÉR WÀN†ÉD ††
;">†† ÇOMÆ OU† • ÇOMË OU† WHËRÉ ËVÉR ŸOU ÀRÉ ††
;">†† GHOST AND GHOULS STORIES, PICTURES AND VIDEOS ††







SCARIEST PARANORMAL COLLECTION
OF STORIES, PICTURES, VIDEOS
AND MORE OVER THE WEB !!!

CATEGORIES

creepy (44) PARANORMAL (38) ghost (32) horror (32) apparition (31) scariest (28) lestat (21) GHOST HUNTERS (20) ghost stories (20) ghost video (18) GHOSTHUNTED.BLOGSPOT (17) warning (16) dead (15) demons (15) devil (14) ghost girl (13) gothic (12) scary (12) vampire (11) GHOST FOOTAGE (10) picture (10) Corner Of The Eye (9) Collection of ghost pictures (8) Ghosts (8) stories (8) ghost crossing (6) ghost hunted (6) horror in japan (6) LOST SPIRIT (5) TOP SCARIEST VIDEO (5) ghoul (5) scariest places (5) GHOST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (4) Philippines True Ghost Stories (4) Saw Dark Figure (4) Something Weird At Home (4) rare (4) scarriest (4) Demons Compilation (3) GHOST HUNTING TIPS (3) Ghost Hunting Actual Investigation Video (3) HOLLOWEEN (3) Haunted Vacation Room (3) Having Third Eye (3) brymira (3) halloween (3) hunted university (3) GHOST IN THE TELEVISION (2) Ghost Research (2) Haunted Places In Philippines (2) JOKES (2) Kumakatok (2) Malaysia (2) Manananggal (2) Pugot (2) Spirits (2) Spooky Corridor (2) Supernatural (2) TRICK OR TREAT (2) VIDEO OF GHOST FOOTAGE (2) hunted school (2) movie (2) queen of the damned (2) vampire story (2) video (2) (TAPS) (1) Alien (1) Angel (1) Angel picture (1) Aswang (1) CEMETERY (1) Dad Passed Away (1) Dancing Ghost (1) Death Mask Pictures (1) Flight Fright (1) GHOST COMMERCIALSCREAMER (1) Ghost car (1) Girl ghost car accident (1) Hospital Duties (1) INCUBUS (1) My Grandfather’s Funeral (1) Nuno (1) Oxford Paranormal Society (1) Penanggalan (1) SCARIEST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (1) SLEEP PARALYSIS;THE HORROR OF BEING SLEEPY ; (1) SUCCUBUS (1) Sarimanok (1) Sembawang Airbase Incident (1) Sigbin (1) THE GHOST IN A FRIDGE: (1) THE MYTHS (1) The Nephew (1) Tikbalang (1) Tiyanak (1) alien baby (1) count dracula (1) credo (1) desease (1) documentation (1) english version (1) entertainment (1) ghost shadow (1) headless ghost video (1) hotel626 (1) hunted hospital (1) japanese ghost (1) online game (1) philippines (1) rpg (1) sigaw (1) the echo (1) theatre (1) trailer (1) true chucky doll (1) ufo (1)

1.9.08

~CREEPY STORY WITH A BONUS CREEPY VIDEO~ Philippines True Ghost Stories


I come from Batangas City in the Philippines and am nearing my 40th birthday and throughout my life I have had several experiences, some not as scary as others. There are many widespread haunted stories in this country and I have been witness to some strange and unexplainable things. One such event happened while spending the night at my friends house. We were 11-years-old at the time. We had been told countless numbers of times by her parents to quiet down and go to bed. When Becky and I finally were able to get into bed, her on a top bunk, me on the bottom, we did some talking and were drifting off to sleep when we both heard footsteps outside of her bedroom.

We were afraid it was her father checking up on us so we both closed our eyes and pretended to be sleeping. We heard the door to her bedroom open and felt a draft. There was a very pleasant smell which neither one of us could identify. As we laid there with our eyes closed tight, both of us felt a warm breath on our cheeks and a blanket was placed over each of us.

After the person left we were able to open our eyes. We did not think anything of it until the morning when we talked to Becky’s parents who both told us they did not come into the room. When we told them the story they asked to see the blankets, so we brought them out. Becky’s mother became somewhat pale and told us she had never seen the blankets before. Someone wanted us to be warm and made sure we were taken care of. To this day we have no idea who this person was.

Hi I come from Philippines and I have many stories to tell. To start with ,I was never one who believed in ghosts in the past. People used to say at night, you have to watch where you go because they might follow people around and worse back to your home, I never believe that until one day my best friend came to my house and something happened.

By the way, my house used to be a very old house and it’s been said that entities also live here by some people. Ghosts or dwende*, and my cousin even told me that he saw something at strange at night there before, two times actually.

Anyway, when my best friend was at my house that time, she said she needed to pee so I led her to the bathroom which is on the 1st floor. Shortly after she went in about 2 mins later, she dash out of the bathroom looking very pale and scared. She told me “May multo ng babae sa banyo nio.. mahaba ung hair.. nakaputi!” (There’s a ghost of a lady with long hair wearing white dress in your bathroom.)

I asked her “Nakaihi ka ba?” (Did you get a chance to pee?) [Ed. Ha, ha!]

Then she said “Umurong na ihi ko ayoko na!” (I don’t wanna pee anymore.)

Apparently, she wasn’t the only one who saw that ghost in our bathroom. My cousin’s friend also saw it and how I know it is true? Because they had the exact same description. For several days in school, my best friend kept telling me that she always sees this ghost BEHIND ME, it was following me I don’t even know what it wants from me.

In Philippine folklore, the dwende are little spirits, usually helpful and friendly, but when offended they can cause sickness and even death. They live in houses and occupy themselves by singing, making noise, and throwing sand and pebbles. They sometimes knock over kitchen utensils. “Dwende.” Encyclopedia Mythica from Encyclopedia Mythica Online.

I was was posted to work in the Philippines in the early 90s. I still cannot say I believe in ghosts, but duing my stay there I had an experience that I cannot explain. There were many ghost stories circulating around those people at my work place. There was the story of the “white lady” who was supposedly killed by Japanese soldiers who cut off her head and buried it away from her body. What happened was she haunts the night searching for her head even until today. People said if you see her, tragedy will befall you within 24 hours. Another story is of the cigar-smoking man who haunted the abandoned third floor of a building that the Security Police had to guard. He was never seen but according to many, his presence can be felt by the scent of his cigar and the sound of a deep voice either laughing or murmuring.

Anyways, here’s my experience. In the early 90s when i was there, a large earthquake hit the Philippines. There was alot of damage done, especially near the Baguio City area. Many people died there, and Air Force personnel were deployed to aid in the search for survivors trapped in buildings and for bodies of those less fortunate. I was sent there to help out on temporary duty. The damage of the earthquake was still evidenced by crushed hotels. When we arrived, I was told to report for duty at 0600 hrs the following morning. I was rather upset about this, as I had not brought an alarm clockwith me, and I am not known for being an early-bird. My roommate and I were assigned to a cabin which had separate beds for the both of us. I asked my roommate to wake me up in the morning and proceeded to bed.

At 0500 hs, a Filipina lady was standing at the door to my room and shouting at me to wake up. She was telling me to wake up, it was time for me to go to work. I noticed she was muddy, and she was severely injured and bleeding profusely. She kept telling me to wake up, and I told her I was awake, but she was hurt and we needed to get her to a hospital, she needed medical attention. She told me it was too late for her, but not for me, so I had better get to work. I asked her what time it was, and she said it was 5 am. I thanked her and reached over to get my watch, which was on the table by my bed. Sure enough, the watch said 5 am. When I turned back to her, she was gone and my door was open. The weird thing is, this conversation did not even strike me as odd until I was in the shower! I didn’t tell anyone of my experience for a long time, but I felt it would fit in here.


BONUS VIDEO:

SCARY AS HELL: A CLOSER LOOK VERSION OF THE VIDEO:

This video is a closer look at a YOUTUBE VIDEO (Scary As Hell)which leaves you asking ?????.
For the people that havent seen it. A woman is shooting a video in what looks like a church, where she comes across some ghostly shadows she gets on tape... The clip is about 19sec. long..

****They Turned Out To Be More 10 Shadows****

I ran the clip through several video filters and managed to isolate many paranormal and supernatural footage...
I also slowed the film down half and 1/10th the normal speed..
At the end I have a dozen or so still images,
(with time stamps of where they were taken out of the original 19sec. clip)....




WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS VIDEO?

LEND ME YOUR COMMENTS. THANKS .

No comments:


READ AND WHISPER REPEATEDLY:

" ANKALOHP ENKARA
SUMALESHIWA MARATEWO
KUNDILASEV FROTUNATA
GANTULUM, GANTULUM "


AND SHE'LL BE WITH YOU...

FOREVER!!!


" DRINK FROM ME AND YOU'LL LIVE... FOREVER "
~ LESTAT



IF YOU WILL BECOME A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?




HAVE ANY STORIES TO SHARE? HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE TO TELL? NEED HELP? WRITE IT TO :
Brian_mira@hotmail.com
AND THE LUCKY SCARIEST STORY WILL BE UNTOLD!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~