†† I'M ËVÉRŸ†HING ŸOUºVÉ ËVÉR WÀN†ÉD ††
;">†† ÇOMÆ OU† • ÇOMË OU† WHËRÉ ËVÉR ŸOU ÀRÉ ††
;">†† GHOST AND GHOULS STORIES, PICTURES AND VIDEOS ††







SCARIEST PARANORMAL COLLECTION
OF STORIES, PICTURES, VIDEOS
AND MORE OVER THE WEB !!!

CATEGORIES

creepy (44) PARANORMAL (38) ghost (32) horror (32) apparition (31) scariest (28) lestat (21) GHOST HUNTERS (20) ghost stories (20) ghost video (18) GHOSTHUNTED.BLOGSPOT (17) warning (16) dead (15) demons (15) devil (14) ghost girl (13) gothic (12) scary (12) vampire (11) GHOST FOOTAGE (10) picture (10) Corner Of The Eye (9) Collection of ghost pictures (8) Ghosts (8) stories (8) ghost crossing (6) ghost hunted (6) horror in japan (6) LOST SPIRIT (5) TOP SCARIEST VIDEO (5) ghoul (5) scariest places (5) GHOST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (4) Philippines True Ghost Stories (4) Saw Dark Figure (4) Something Weird At Home (4) rare (4) scarriest (4) Demons Compilation (3) GHOST HUNTING TIPS (3) Ghost Hunting Actual Investigation Video (3) HOLLOWEEN (3) Haunted Vacation Room (3) Having Third Eye (3) brymira (3) halloween (3) hunted university (3) GHOST IN THE TELEVISION (2) Ghost Research (2) Haunted Places In Philippines (2) JOKES (2) Kumakatok (2) Malaysia (2) Manananggal (2) Pugot (2) Spirits (2) Spooky Corridor (2) Supernatural (2) TRICK OR TREAT (2) VIDEO OF GHOST FOOTAGE (2) hunted school (2) movie (2) queen of the damned (2) vampire story (2) video (2) (TAPS) (1) Alien (1) Angel (1) Angel picture (1) Aswang (1) CEMETERY (1) Dad Passed Away (1) Dancing Ghost (1) Death Mask Pictures (1) Flight Fright (1) GHOST COMMERCIALSCREAMER (1) Ghost car (1) Girl ghost car accident (1) Hospital Duties (1) INCUBUS (1) My Grandfather’s Funeral (1) Nuno (1) Oxford Paranormal Society (1) Penanggalan (1) SCARIEST PICTURE COLLECTIONS (1) SLEEP PARALYSIS;THE HORROR OF BEING SLEEPY ; (1) SUCCUBUS (1) Sarimanok (1) Sembawang Airbase Incident (1) Sigbin (1) THE GHOST IN A FRIDGE: (1) THE MYTHS (1) The Nephew (1) Tikbalang (1) Tiyanak (1) alien baby (1) count dracula (1) credo (1) desease (1) documentation (1) english version (1) entertainment (1) ghost shadow (1) headless ghost video (1) hotel626 (1) hunted hospital (1) japanese ghost (1) online game (1) philippines (1) rpg (1) sigaw (1) the echo (1) theatre (1) trailer (1) true chucky doll (1) ufo (1)

17.9.08

~CREEPY STORY & PICS~ SPOOKY STORIES COLLECTION








There was once when I was about 7 or 8 I came home from school and saw my sister in the bathroom. She told me how glad she was to see me because something weird had happened and that she was scared (she was the only one in the house). She showed me how this can of hair spray kept tilting back and forth on the shelf for a few minutes. I thought maybe it was a passing tuck or she bumped the shelf. She said she didn’t.
One night everyone was in bed and it was around 12:00am and I start hearing the cupboards in the kitchen downstairs banging. I really didn’t take much notice of it. This continued though for a while. It was just constant. I tried to bury myself under the covers as I was really scared now. So I am laying there terrified and all of a sudden I hear my dog started to bark. Now I’ tell you…my dog *never* howls or barks. To this day I have never heard him howl again. I ran to the landing on the stairs and told him to shut up! I thought well I am up maybe I’ll check the cupboards in the kitchen now.
So I went down the stairs rather slowly and made my way to the kitchen. The sound of the banging stopped. I bolted up stairs and just cuddled under my blankets. No more sounds though. Then another incident happened when I was about 14, I went to bed before everyone else as we had relatives over. Well I am laying in bed and I start to feel a little bit of a shake. I kind of looked around and thought that was weird. I continue to lay there and felt my bed shake a little harder. This time I sat up and was looking on either side of my bed to see if someone is there. No one there. I thought oh this is just my mind. So I lay back down again and close my eyes. When I did this my bed started to shake rather hard. I jumped out of my bed as fast as I can and ran downstairs. Tell my parents but they did not believe me. I stayed up for another 30 min and went back to bed. No more shaking.
My sister used to be pretty wild. ie coming home really late at night. Anyhow, one day she said how the dog was acting weird. When she comes home sometimes he’ll just be sitting in the living room staring at the wall. She’ll call him and he won’t look. So she goes over to pet him and he acknowledges her and goes back to being normal. Just thought that was weird too. I was laying in bed again. My bed was situated in the corner of the room. So I turned over to go to sleep and my face was looking towards the wall. I then saw a hand make a half circle motion from under the side of the bed over and disappear under the other side of the bed. Even writing this now I can picture what I saw very clearly. Gives me goose bumps just thinking about it.









I remember I read one story somewhere which really freaked me out. I can’t remembe where I read it, but it basically went like this - the goon’s father, when he was younger, was in an apartment. He was asleep, but suddenly woke up and saw a shadow figure coming out from the ceiling, reaching toward him. After he spoken to previous owners of the flat, it turned out that it might be a kid that had been killed in the room above and stuffed in the floor between the ceiling of the room.
On another note, I was staying at dorm during my time in NTU and it was on the 3rd floor. And I think that dorm has been demolished. There are some security guards who would have to do rounds through the whole building, usually alone. Most of floors 2-5 have no lights on at all on them, but sometimes floors that didn’t have lights on will have the lights off the next time through, or lights will suddenly turn on.
I’ve spoken to one security guard and he said it’s really freaky. As you walk past some doors, they’ll creak and make strange knocking noises. And the outside fire escape door on the 5th floor is open every time she comes down there, and only she has the key to the outside. I never go down there alone. It has the atmosphere like in horror movie when you walk into a dark corridor. I always think of Nangnak the horror movie because there was a scene in a hospital corridor that look just like that.






Not sure if you guys experience it but I’ve had those “corner of the eye” sightings several times in my old house. I was staying in a 4 room flat in Hougang in the late 80s, which was built on the site of a cemetery I heard. There are two abandoned cemeteries near Serangoon that side which is very near to our neighborhood. The tombs are barely legible now, and the whole place is covered in brush and in the grass.
One time, I was sitting here at the computer and I saw someone out of the corner of my eye open the door to the room, look in at me, then close the door again. Since I live alone with my dog, I was quite surprised, got up quick and checked it out, but there was no one in the living room. If they’re thief, I would had heard them coming in but there was no noise at all. When I was a little kid, I once saw a lady in cheong sam dress carrying a basket. She was sitting on a bench near a playground, knitting something. Actually, my sister was there with me and saw her too and we were startled and looked at each other, I mean that time was around 10pm, it was quite a spooky sight. Then when we looked back over there she was gone, along with the bench. I know I didn’t dream this up, because I’ve spoken with my sister about it recently, and she remembers it just as vividly as I do.




Sembawang Airbase Incident

I was with RSAF(Republic of Singapore Airforce) in Sembawang when I was younger and we used old Barracks which is Blk 58 in the Field Defence Squadron as our bunk. One night we came to the bunk and the there were some stayed in personnel lined us all up to tell us about what had happened.
Apparently when they booked in that night, they found a woman personnel who had been raped and stabbed about 15-20 times then thrown form the 3rd story balcony. We all kinda freaked out and were sent home. After that all sorts of weird shit happened at the building. When we stayed overnight all sorts of shit would happen. Curtains opening and closing on their own. Books and other junk falling off the shelves. One of the creepiest things were the paintings on the 3rd floor. All the 2nd and 3rd floor rooms were locked and sealed for safety reasons. You could have easily broken a window, but people would notice that.
In one of the rooms there was a painting on both sides of the wall starting to form. There were large windows at the front of all the rooms. Every week we would go upstairs and check them out and every week they would get more detailed. Finally the images became apparent, one was a woman dressed all slutty and one was the Grim Reaper. The room was still apparently completely sealed.
















No comments:


READ AND WHISPER REPEATEDLY:

" ANKALOHP ENKARA
SUMALESHIWA MARATEWO
KUNDILASEV FROTUNATA
GANTULUM, GANTULUM "


AND SHE'LL BE WITH YOU...

FOREVER!!!


" DRINK FROM ME AND YOU'LL LIVE... FOREVER "
~ LESTAT



IF YOU WILL BECOME A CREATURE OF THE NIGHT, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?




HAVE ANY STORIES TO SHARE? HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE TO TELL? NEED HELP? WRITE IT TO :
Brian_mira@hotmail.com
AND THE LUCKY SCARIEST STORY WILL BE UNTOLD!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~